Monday, December 5, 2016

I´m Staying!!

I am staying in El Paraíso for another change!



Well first, the big news of the day: I am staying in El Paraíso for another change!(6 weeks) Woohoo!!! 
 I love it here! And I am so happy that I will be here for christmas and for new years! Its gonna be a blast! 
The best part is that I am still with my kid! He is awesome! We are always having the greatest time! Literally one of the best people Ive met on the mission! Elder Guerra baptized for his first time! His name is Luis Fernando! He is super cool and super pilas! His whole family from Teguz came down for the baptism! 



Today for P'day we played Soccer at the really cool field in Danli with some elders from the Valle Verde zone. 
So much fun! There isnt that much new for this week, but we are super excited for this week knowing that we are not getting changed! 
Now we are off to go buy some christmas lights....



No comments:

Post a Comment